Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm going NUTS!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I'm really not thinking straight lately...sigh...i shouldn't have been thinking bout him!!!! He's my junior's brother...plus he's my kindergarten classmate...I JZ SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!! ARGH!!! Wat's happening to me??? I know i go for tanned skin guys & he's really those tanned skin types...but i jz shouldn't have....I dun quite know him..& dun mention bout getting close relationships...Wat's going on in my mind? I cant believe this....

I DON'T CARE!!! I'm really keen on keeping my promise & tat's wat i'm going to do....he's not going to be on my mind for long...& now i'm dead hoping he won't misunderstand my actions...whatever i do i'm jz treating him as a normal fren...DEAD NORMAL!!! Whether or not i'm thinking bout him...it doesn't hav any concern on the actions i made towards him...

No comments: