Wednesday, September 20, 2006

GOSH~~!!!

Shoootsss....i've been in quite a bad temper these few days.....yesterday ended up scolding vee....AIKS!! Someone's gonna kill me already =.=" Sorry Ern....but when u noe wat has happened...u wont be mad at me (i guess...) But honestly....i din really scolded him la..its jz like some sort of...err....lecturing?? Jz asked him to speak out about something la....not to be so irresponsible considering he's oso a class monitor for goodness sake....& yet some gals who saw me "scolding" him scolded me for scolding him =S I'm confused.....But its lucky he listened to me (hehe...probably out of fear ;p) & everything ended good yesterday =D PLUS i did apologise to him face-to-face for being too harsh on scolding him ;p

Shoootssssss...!!! (once more....but longer =.=") 2day also dunno wat happened...but the only thing i noe is that i was being flirted by a bunch of Form 4 guys!!!! My GOSH~~!!! I was walking back to school to attend Counselling meeting after having lunch in parade when a bunch of F4 guys who i suppose are quite naughty bunch of guys called my name.....i wasnt thinking clearly & was still thinking who's calling me...then i look up as they're sitting on the wall...when i saw them...i was way CONFUSED coz i dunno who the heck are they!!! =/ Then they wave their hands at me....i was too shocked for words & my hands jz lift but din move at all....then one of they guys shouted: "I'll have the chance to succeed in pikat-ing u!!" I was like...huh...??? Then i jz gave a weak smile & walk off QUICKLY~~~ MAN!!! When was i tat famous huh...?? Terrifying experience i've ever had this time....euw~~made me scared of stepping into Sam Tet anymore in case i meet those guys AGAIN...AIKS~~!!!

5 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

fuiyoh~

don't worry too much girl. A girl who gets attention IS a happy girl. Come on, I dare u to tell me u ain't happy. =P

But puh-leeze, get a nice guy if u really wanna get one... seriously.

And I know I've told u a trillion times - No one's gonna hate u if you like Vee OOOOOR u get together with him OOOOOOR ppl are talkign abt u and him. Well, not me anyway. LOLz... besides, I'm not implying that he likes u or u like him. =D

I don't know about him tho'!!! ;D

cheesy-pops said...

update update

Anonymous said...

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

u've decided not to update anymore... haven't u?

Issssh

Anonymous said...

therefore...

i shall bug u every day 2 update.