Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Holidays ^^

Nice...holidays for 2weeks after 1 week of torturing...but later when school reopens more torture le when the exam papers are distributed =S Hope i did well this time...at least better than the previous monthly exam...else my mum sure gonna skin me alive this time~~~

Hm...been training almost everyday now...preparing for the Half Marathon (22.3km) that's gonna be held in Penang on 24th of June...my knees alot better already thank goodness....else my parents wouldn't allow me to go...hehe...cant afford to not go when i'm sure to have the chance to eat & eat & eat until i'm fat again...muahahaha ^^ Thai food, Taiwan food, Italian food...my FAVOURITES~~~!!! =D

Sigh...yesterday choir failed me again...not my fault this time...they're really neglecting me this time...how sad...but i dont care anymore la...getting myself into temper is not the best way for everything anyway...Should be having a performance yesterday at ACS...we're gonna be guest choir in the concert held by Klang Chamber Choir...will be singing one or two songs...i was jz wondering how come no practice so called up a few people but no one answered my call or even my sms...ok...fine...anyway...got the msg from the vice pres yesterday morning FINALLY...& she told me they all thought i'm too bz to go for the performance so they nvr thought of asking me go for practices...now this time they're reli getting our of hands...i've nvr even mentioned anything about me bz cannot go performance...& they jz assumed it without even asking me..?? Then what was i doing before that when i practised hard on the piano accompaniment part then?? Y would i be asking questions about this ACS performance before that IF i'm not going to go?? Crazy no brain people~~!!! Wat the heck!! Ish~~~ So..in the end...i didn't go...told her since they weren't expecting me so i wont be going to perform la...hahaha...so went to my japanese class instead ;p Don't care la...as long as they don't blame me for not turning up...not my fault in the 1st place anyway....they take their own consequences la...hmph!!

No comments: