Thursday, April 02, 2009

Memories....

Went for lunch with mum and dad at a restaurant near my housing area here....and suddenly mum popped out a question,

Mum: Hey, do you remember this restaurant's boss? He looked so much older already...Oh...and do you remember his son who's the same age as you...??
Me: Huh..?? Oh...HIM!!!
Then my mum got so excited once she knew I remembered that guy...
Mum: Ya ya....you remembered him right? I still remember that last time he liked you...
Me: *utterly shocked* WHAT?!? You still remembered that..?? That was...like...donkey almost 10years ago la..."
Mum: Yeah...I still remembered that...me and dad just came here the other day and we were mentioning about it and sure we had a good laugh about it....hahahaha...I wonder whether he still can recognise you...
Me: I guess not...its really had been too long already...I almost forgot about it if not for you to remind me....and guess I won't be able to recognise him la since I've forgotten how he looked like already...

And yeahh...I just remembered today that this guy...spectacled guy...Loh Yi Soon (I think it's spelled like that...never know...hahaha)...knew him through Mental Arithmatic class that I attended for years during my primary school days...talked to him not more than 10 times...and how I got to know that he liked me...?? Thanks to my dear niece who was his classmate...and somehow I think he told her and so she told me...but oh well...those are just puppy love...omigosh~~ We were just kiddos that time...and that's why I never really care about that much....at that time I was only concentrating on preparing myself for Arithmatic competitions where I won year by year....for 3years....I still remember that fatty who always got 2nd prize while I got 1st....hahahahaha....his frustrated look..LOLZ.....till the last year I competed...I got lazy that time and was also preparing for UPSR...so I got 2nd instead and he happily FINALLY got his 1st prize....poor guy =p

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

HAHAHAHA. Maybe he has changed from being a fat guy to a good looking fella? People do change you know