Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Day

Yesterday was an unexpected day. ZW said he might come visit me on Fri night. And he did!!! Finally~~ Said he'll come early morning...but turned out he woke up late so only reached BTS station around 11.45am. So I went there to pick him up. Went back to uni after that while I took him touring the classes and the library. Then we went off to McD for lunch =) Met Johnny and Hui Shian there. AFter lunch, we went to Midvalley. ZW suggested we watch movies, but the queue's too long plus not much nice movies to watch and also the showtimes are awkward. So we walked around, browsing through guitar shops where I get to see the different branded guitars like Takamine and Martin, and only yesterday I knew there's something called semi-acoustic guitars...lol =p And I finally listened to ZW's guitar playing, which is great! =D We also browsed through clothes shop where we only look for ZW's clothes, from Topman to GAP to finally G2000. Oh well, I'm not the kind of person who'll shop for clothes ;p And so lucky that G2000 was having weekend sales yesterday, so the shirts ZW chose have 50% sales, meaning that from the original price of 100bucks...we can get them at RM50!!! Our eyes gone big after we've done the calculation =O And I realised only some guys will look real good in formal shirts...hehehehe....Anyway, ZW bought 2 shirts instead of one, a blue and a brown one. Nearly targeted on a black one...real sexy one too..but then since bought the two shirts already so the black one will be the next target...LOL =P Oh...and I get to try Krispy Kreme's doughnut...Vanilla Glazed doughnut...first time...thanks to ZW's suggestion...delecious too although I've took some time to adapt to the sweetness of it =) Its darn expensive for one doughnut so we shared one la... We only left Midvalley around 6pm. And the best thing is, I got back to my hostel to find out that there's no electricity!! *dash underscore dash* And according to my neighbour that it has been like that for the whole afternoon already. So maybe its a kind of blessing that I went out with ZW although I'm having my 1st modular assessment on Monday =p By the way, I'm now officially become ZW's shopping partner ^^



vanilla glazed doughnut

Takamine black guitar


I'M SOOO FALLING IN LOVE WITH GUITARS!!!

3 comments:

阿韋 said...

I was at MV that day too....haha..

Joanne said...

yesterday wor....didn't see u anywhere geh?

cheesy-pops said...

krispy kreme... original glazed donuts are better.