Friday, November 27, 2009

Lotsa updates!!!

Its been some time since I've last blogging...okieeee...this is what has happened for the past few weeks......

Nov 9 & 11:
- E.O.S exam (MCQ, SAQ & OSPE)

Nov 11 afternoon:
- outing at Midvalley with Jee Wei & Diana...and got my first bday pressie from them both ^^

Nov 12:
Went to Sunway Lagoon with Jee Wei till 3pm...then went on to Midvalley and watched 2012 with her and my sis =D BUT....the worst thing to happen today is....me & JW's hp "masuk water" while playing in the waterpark AND my hp's have a few jammed keys with a conked out battery while JW's hp totally rosak dy....so have to "regurgitate" some money to fix it -.-"

Nov 13:
Results out!!! I PASSED!!!!! Woohooo~~ Then went home in the evening!!!! ^^ Spent one whole week of my semester break at home....lovely~

Nov 16:
Went out to Kbox with Shan & Kevin...miss seeing them & love spending the time with them =)

Nov 23:
Year 1 Sem 2 started!!! We have few Indonesian Padang student who came to join us...well....they seemed ok...hopefully we can be friends in no time =)

Nov 26:
Went to Big Bad Wolf book sale at Amcorp Mall with sis...bought lotsa books....too cheap le the books!!! After dinner...went back to hostel....Michael, Edmund & Dwayne were playing Monopoly in the cafeteria...and after bathing I went to play piano with Michael...after 10 then we spent 2hours in the cafeteria chatting =) =) =)

No comments: