Thursday, October 21, 2010

20.10.2010

Today is certainly a "memorable" day for me. Haiz. First for don't know what reason, I have this moody feeling. Again. And it just doesn't leave me. Till just now. Where I resulted crying over the phone with Michael, uncontrollably, till it scares him I guess. Sorry dear for messing your day. Yours went on smoothly as you wished where it has been bothering you for the past few days. While mine comes with a clumsy stumbling down the stairs, where now I get an ugly + extremely painful bruise on my right hip bone on the back with another one on the back of my left ankle part. And the best part is, my clumsiness just have to appear in the library, though I've to be a BIT thankful that only 2girls downstairs who saw that embarrassing scene, AND I was wearing a knee-length skirt at that time -.-" 

Argh. Hope I'm not falling into the pool of depression. These symptoms showing depression just haunts me. And I'm even starting to worry about March's finals, thanks to the lecturers who constantly reminded me (and other repeat students) about passing it, much more like do-or-die even though I passed my 1st semester examination and yet to them its not enough without extra extra hardwork. Aiks! But a phone call with him with his comforting words kind of pulled me out of that horrifying pool again. And I certainly hope I don't fall into it too often. I hate myself too for being too quiet and start to stressed out over things. That time during the holidays is terrible enough without someone who I can convey to and the only thing I can do is to hide under the blanket forcing myself to sleep and think no more, only to wake up the next day feeling terribly stupid for making myself so stressed and depressed.

Michael's right! I should think and imagine more about the food they'll be serving for the BBQ party! Lols. Sure its nice to think of food. Though not too nice to where all my food supplies are not here with me. =(  I'm hungry~  

No comments: