Sunday, November 17, 2019

Lies VS Truth...it all ends soon...

Today is the day she finally left Kuching (hopefully for good)

He has confessed to her that he has been married for past 5 years. She believes that he loves her so much he will end up divorcing his wife and ask her hand for marriage. Says she is willing to wait no matter how long till he is free and they can be together. I dont know what else lies has he told her that she has such bizarre idea

臭绿茶婊!

Lies to her? Truth only to me? I can no longer differentiate what is the truth and what are lies. And how much more that i dont know. I can only imagine others knowing and laughing behind my back about my stupidity

And he is emotional coz not used to this life of not having her around? I dont know what to do. I can just pretend. Continue to pretend

Fuck my life...

No comments: