Saturday, July 29, 2006

UNHAPPY Choir Farewell

Sigh....wat i say only is that this farewell seemed to be the most unhappy one i ever had in my life...i jz feel that i'm a left-outer & a nobody in choir...during the whole night i never ate the buffet (its my dinner actually), played any games or get crazy together with them....i jz busied myself by holding cameras & not to mention taking a few pics with some of them la....but that's all i did....yet nobody cared whether i did anything with them....pn tong is exceptional la....others?? As if they'll care....Even the organizing committee....they NEVER tell me whatever is going to happen....the whole programme & bla bla bla....& i'm as blur as ever even though i'm one of the O.C....it was embarassing when others non-O.C asked me questions about the whole programme....& obviously i am sad too....i feel neglected, left out, not being cared....great feeling is tat....plus those girls obviously are not my type....they wore....my gosh...!! EXTREME formal for a farewell party ONLY...& they criticised me for being too casual wear....GREAT!!! I'm wearing a blouse & a skirt....wat MORE do they expect?? Excuse me la dears...its only a FAREWELL PARTY....not that its a wedding or huge functions....Expect me to wear something that i show everything from top to toe?? IDIOTS...!!! Even asked me to change....the heck i care..!!! They're jz plain idiots....Ok...i did feel guilty as i'm Hoe's dance partner to see him wearing SOooo formal (well....at least MORE formal than mine)...& i sure sense the unhapiness in him as he compared normal + plain me with other beautiful + elegant gals...but tat's wat i can do since i never get to go home with my PRS test till 4pm somethin...so dun get angry with me after i've apologised allot of times...u wanna get mad i oso dun care already..!! I jz dont feel happy in any of the clubs i joined....counselling pun macam tu...archery too...but at least a BIT better....VAD 7 going to be one of those too....Man..!!! I really dunno how i can stand such F6 life for the next 1 yr & 3 months...sigh.......

No comments: