Friday, June 30, 2006

Shocked...yet happy =)

Was a bit shocked when yesterday Ben came to look for me when i was walking back to class with my frens after recess...thought i'll be having good news....but instead he asked me to be the pianist accompanying the choir on Prize Giving Day on 8th of July...was real shocked with that bit of news...yea...haha...but it'a a great chance for me to show to others who doesn't know me well of my music talent...so i agreed being a pianist....anyway...it wont be that difficult i guess...

Today i've to play the whole piece on the piano...1st time huh.....so very very nervous coz i'm actually in a role of leading the whole choir leh...until my both hands shake...so not even the practice i had last night helped at all....but since Ben praised me for giving a good job...guess i really did fine...but hopefully i'll be better on Sat & not fumble at all....

Have to go already...PA Statistic to do...plus need to compose the whole piece of song again with the alteration of key....sigh...mum's gonna nag nag nag again...~~~

No comments: