Friday, April 06, 2007

Choir comp...

Long time didn't post already. Anyway, we won 1st place in the zone level of the choir comp...so will be going on to district level which will be held on the 20th,21th or 23rd...any of these days & the location of the comp is at AMC primary. Sigh...thinking of AMC primary...reminds me of my younger school days where i joined the school band...really miss the times when we practised together...me, Ern, Fishy, Shan & others...really miss alot...

Wat to do...i still cant find that spirit & feelings i wanted in choir...now choir's too dead...no live...comp's coming already & yet still fooling around...cant blame me for getting into a temper everytime...cant stand their dilly dally attitude...ish~~!!! Yea...i noe...i'm alwiz the most non-caring person in choir....as a AJK yet this dunno that dunno....cant blame me for that also...i wasn't told everything....& i don't ask...how can i ask when i dunno what i should ask..?? So...my junior's right...i'm the last one to noe anything so no point asking me anything...Anyway...as what i've always said...as long as i've done my duty as the pianist + musical director...that's way enough for me already la...

Sigh....the malay song we're singing for the comp....2day the teacher tells me that we really need piano accompaniment part to guide the team...coz any slips of pitching & we'll lose to Tarcisian...they're really strong now under the same tutors as we have...then it'll be the end of our comp journey...so...i gotta figure out the part & try it out on Sat already -.-' Gotta try out soothing, slow songs to be played on the 14th for the Raja Muda who's coming for our school's prize giving ceremony too....argh!! *pulling my hair* I DON'T HAVE SUCH SONGS LA!!! Haiz~~~waste my time only....but as what my mum said...this is also the only chance for me to show my playing talent in public..especially in front of royalties wor....ngek ngek ngek =P

Needa study now anyway...byezzz~~

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

hey dearie,

=) it's stressful ay? Try to enjoy what u're doing...

and keep me updated.

muacks, ern.