Sunday, March 09, 2008

11th....STPM results day~~

Just announced 2days ago on Thurs in the news that STPM results are out next Tues, 11th of March....aww...my doom day....actually not only mine...must be every STPM holders in Msia also having the same feeling as me....so planning to go to the movies on Mon...most probably with zw...see if he's free or not le...still waiting for his answer....if not probably going alone le....coz that's my way to distress a bit before going to school the next day to get the result slip =S going to IMAX also before that to download more taiwanese dramas OST...kekeke....and the only movie worth watching now is 10,000 b.c le....aihz...dont care what movie already as long as i can get to relax A BIT @-@ Just now while having my afternoon nap...even dreamt about standing in a long queue and getting the result slip....so dreadful....my mum said i even mumbled in my sleep....haiz....bad sleep.......now praying and praying very very hard...hope i wont disappoint my family~~~

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

haha.... 10000 bc was so lame... luckily got chun chick to make it not so lame.. so i didn't waste my money completely. lol... dun go watch movie alone la.. like ppl who just broke up like that... lol.. anyway, enjoyed the time spent 'lepak-ing' with u that day.