Saturday, March 22, 2008

Alot of things on my mind...

Last week's Tuesday just got my STPM results...basically considered is good....but not good enough for me who wants to study medicine...so...not much hope for local uni...applied for private universities instead...and also Russia's universities...comparatively Russia's sure is alot cheaper than private unis back here in Malaysia...but parents kind of reluctant to let me go so far since i'm not such an independant girl....hehe...i admit that....but I prefer to go Russia...one of the reason is money problem....school fees here in private unis are above RM200,000 while Russia's unis is less than half of the amount even though studying in Russia takes up 6yrs and studying in private unis here is 5yrs....yea....everyone may say that me so rich sure can afford the money....but that's not the case...okay? I don't understand...to my friends out there...does being rich or poor make such big difference...?? Just stop the sarcasm of saying i'm rich sure can afford this and that!!! I hate that!! I hate everyone saying to me that just coz my dad's a doctor and that makes me a rich girl...i'm NOT...okay? Its not like i'm THAT rich...I want my dad to work less for the next few yrs instead of working hard just to pay for my school and living fees....he's getting old...and i rather save up the money and let my parents go overseas for a holiday instead....second reason is I would rather learn to be independant now than later even though i may feel homesick (that's for sure)...I feel hopeless now....indecisive....duno which way i should go...anyway...going for the UCSI interview on Mon....then only decide later la....think i'll still insist on goin Russia...its not like i'm not coming back anyway....gonna try persuade my parents....hope my decision's correct though....soooo bothering me....

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Tag tag tag... u kena tagged by zhu whee =p

cheesy-pops said...

heeeeey....lots and lots and lots of love to you. Plus SUPPORT, did you see that capitalised word, SUPPORT?