Tuesday, August 07, 2018

3 years...

What happened for the past 3 years is not really what I expected or imagined to have happened in my marriage life.
Thank you for showing me who you really are.
I hope God will tell you what mistake you have made. And if you still don't fix it, you will regret for the rest of your life.
I hate you, but I still love you, and that's exactly the only reason I forgive you and let you do anything to your heart's desire, even though its really not what I want.
I hate you for taking away my freedom, my youth, my time I want to spend with my loved ones. But I hate the existence of the girls as well for making your heart sway and do things you hate. There might be a time where you'd rather choose them over me, but responsibility pulled you back.

Shall I just release you of your responsibility so I do not have to see all these ugly pictures of the world anymore? Your world might be prettier without me in the picture.

No comments: