Tuesday, August 07, 2018

What is the meaning of having sex?

Sex to you might be just an action for you to have that bliss feeling. 你反正是不会吃亏的那一方。

But to me, having sex with someone is a way to be intimate with one another and to be closer to the other.

If to you, having sex is just the way of having fun, and you are still not ready to build a family with me as how I have dreamt of doing so with you, then whats the point of doing it with me then?

You always said you love me. Ask yourself, if i am an ugly woman with bad body shape (which shall most probably happen if ever I get pregnant), will you still love me as before? If no, what exactly you love me about? Just because I'm already married to you and so you have the sense of responsibility?

Sorry 我不想再做被你吃亏的另一半. Sorry I didn't agree to this marriage so that you will feel you need to be responsible

How I wish all the girls who are interested in you or had anything to do with you just disappear from this world. Forever. Including me.

You have already hurt me enough

一次又一次的原谅只带给我一次又一次的伤害。
好心寒~

No comments: