Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mum's bday


~fReNZ 4eVA~



Hey...long time din left any post alreadi after finishing SPM....busy watching VCDs that i've missed before this all the time...hehe....plus preparing oso for my erhu solo competition that's having end of yr...scary le...60 contestants plus itz opened to all ages...oh gosh!! So many rivals...hard to imagine if i can even get into the preliminary round...sigh...-.-" real afraid bout it....sigh....dowanna think bout it yet guess i still need to face the fact....

Ok..back to the main topic...tomoro...erm i mean...today hehe..since now its alreadi 1.28am is my mum's bday...YAY!!! 4th of Dec...& 5 more days is my bday....keke=P Anyway....jz now we had barbecue at our own house celebrating my mum's bday & oso an early celebration for my bday...hehe=D Nice le...we had sausages, fish, ham & chicken wings..& tell u wat...every ingredient is prepared by my mum...she's the BEST cook ever le..!! No restaurants food can beat her's...i'm totally confirmed of tat...hehe=P Yummy the food...too bad i had gastric jz now with no reason...so the whole time i'm eating i onli feel my stomach pain...gosh!! Wat a disaster...but eating those delicious stuffs really worth the pain haha=D We even ate cakes that we bought at Casuarina jz before the BBQ....7 slices of 4 different flavours...oh man...tonight was fantastic!!! Then when we gave my mum her bday present...she was overjoyed...cuz we gave a whole set of stuffs concerning foot massagin...which's her favourite thing..but that present nearly made me bankrupt...$78 leh...-.-" Even though we divided between me, my eldest bro & my older sis...yet the amount's still shocking...hehe...but actually its the heart that counts la...money's not the important thing anyway...

Okla...need to go back to the movie i'm watching halfway alreadi....i'll write more later....tat's all for now then...ADIOS!!!





No comments: