Thursday, November 24, 2005

W+H+Y = WHY???

WHY??? Why do I still think about him? Its already 5months..& yet….i still cant let it go…sigh…wat a torture…jz tis night all those memories jz pop out of my head when I was tryin to concentrate on my Bio…great moment to choose…sigh….I really cant think of any reasons y I still cant let it go…he has let me down loads of times & he loves another gal now….but me….i’ve nothing from him & yet I sacrificed allot for him..in fact kinda too much….sigh…HELP!!!! Help me to get rid of these memories so tat I wont suffer anymore…sigh….I'm really am mad at my ownself...promised myself not to involve in any love lifes...& yet....haiz....I really cant think of any reasons WHY i still can think of him...


Tis are the mEMoRiES oF tHE pASt~~~

1 day during the hols in 2002...
Went to my best fren, Ern's house with another fren, Fish...at her house three of us used Ern's com to on9...came to know this guy, D who's been Ern's fren not long ago onli...so me & Fish planned to play a joke on him...we made up a story saying i'm a gal from Kalimantan, with a name Sarikwani (we din think too long to think up tat name...haha=P) & tricked him saying i'm Ern's pen pal who's jz came to M'sia for the hols & staying at Ern's house for the time being...tat guy really believed our joke...tot it can last long enough...too bad it onli lasted tat one day...cuz some fren of mine told him that we're playing a joke on him...great fren...but tat was how special way we start to get to know each other...

Throughout F3 & F4...
Seldom contacted each other...but did chat with each other in MSN & thru SMS since i've got my 1st handphone after PMR from my parents...we're jz normal frens at that time...sometimes telling each others probs we had in our clubs..me in Chinese Orchestra & he's in Leo Club...

on 9/9/2004...
Few days before that...suddenly hav the urge to ask him wat did he treat me as throughout the period we've known each other...he told me he treated me more than a normal fren...Then on tis day...he finally confessed his feelings...& "BOOM!"....we're couples...

on 26/11/2004...
Went out with him & Ern after our phys tuition...can considered as our 1st date since my mum's a strict mum..hehe...Tis day i had my 1st game of snooker after getting a short lesson from Ern & big D...after having a game which i din get any balls into the hole=P...Ern purposely dumped me with him & went home...i din even noe b4 tat...so big D & me went for a movie.."The Forgotten"...after the movie we went off to KBox to join his gang of frens who's alreadi there...then for that almost 1hr i sat in the room with 4 guys...wow...scared man...but i trusted his frens...hehe...

on 9/12/2004...
Today's my 16th bday...can considered as my happiest during my 16yrs cuz i'm a Dec baby so seldom i can celebrate it with my frens...but this day big D celebrated with me...1st we went to hav a game of snooker again where this time i managed to get a ball into the hole..hehe..then after that we got onto a bus ride to Jusco jz for a movie...haha...but tat's the 1st time i've ever been on a public bus cuz my parents loved me too much ;) We had spaghetti b4 the movie...then after the movie..got into a taxi & went to the Secret Recipe beside Syuen Hotel for my bday cake...hehe=P Had an oreo flavour & a marble cheese cake...then tat's the end of my bday celebration...how sad=( but really had a great time with him =D

To be continued...

No comments: