Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Conclusion on my studies...

Today is the day that finally the truth of how much effort i've put into my studies come out. I actually aimed for straight 11A's...yet the truth came that i only got 10A's & 1B...sigh...guess my laziness & lack of concentration when studying got over me & this is what i get for my SPM results. When i first got my result slip...i was real disappointed with what i got no matter how hard i've worked...i was even more sad when i know i've let my parents down as they've put high hopes on me...even cried in the car & shocked both of them...Yet after what my sister told & advised me about...i accepted that wat was done has been done..there's no more turning back & certainly no more 2nd chance...so what i've to do starting now is that i work twice as harder...put my every concentration on my studies...so that i'll be able to score good results in STPM to enable me to have more choices no matter getting in local or overseas Universities (preferrably Malayan University..it has the best medicine course anyway)...tat surely hav to wait until 2yrs after when i've finished F6...

Actually i've been cracking my head a long time thinking that whether i should study in F6 or Taylor's College...& yesterday after discussing with my parents...they concluded that its better that i choose F6 since i still need time to get more matured in my thinking & certainly strengthen my foundation considering my academics are always not steady...Well...to think of it...even though F6 really eats up time...but the advantages stand out more than if i were to study in colleges...with my characteristics i'll probably freak out if i were to handle any problem on studies alone beyond my hometown...

No matter how tough its gonna be in F6...i'm gonna go thru it & break thru STPM with fabulous results...NO MATTER WHAT!!! & i'll surely keep on to my promise that there'll be no more relationship stuff for me for the next few yrs until after i've finished my studies..so that'll mean many yrs after....hehe...but that'll only can help me in achieving mine & my parents dream...CHEERS TO F6!!!


~GOD BLESS ME~

No comments: