Friday, March 24, 2006

Frustrated!!! ARGH!!!

WHY??? Just tell me why do I, Joanne Ho have to go & visit Wong XX who..obviously...DOESN'T have any relationship with me except as normal friends at his NS camp which is in Gunung Semanggol, Taiping...duh~~

Ok...to start with...his mum jz came to my house to look at the pictures we took during our Mount Kinabalu trip...then she mentioned bout her dear son who's homesick...& she asked me to go visit him at his camp more often....i was like...."HUH?? Me?? Y me??? I've no relationship with him at all la!!! "(though i didn't say it out) So i jz replied her with a smile & an unwillingly nod... Then...while she was flipping thru the pics...she was exclaiming how nice is the scenery....then out of a sudden she popped out a question: "Joanne arr...why didn't u invite Sen Loong to go along geh??" This time i was even worse...what the...!! If he's going...meaning he's going to be in da same room with me?? NO WAY!!!!!! Btw...the main question is...why in the world would we wanna invite him go leh?? He's just a normal fren of mine la....aiks!!!

His mum...i really dun understand....keep assuming me as her.....duh...future daughter-in-law??? Aww...come on...in the 1st place why would i choose a person like her son?? Ok..he's not quite bad-looking...but he's OBVIOUSLY not my taste...& she wants me to marry him?? Tat is terribly out of the question....no way our parents are going to decide our marriage....N-E-V-E-R!!!

I'm angry + frustrated + boiled.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: