Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Day =D

Today is my really lucky + happy day =D Really gotta thank God for giving me a chance...Went out to kbox to celebrate fish's b'day....then after my mum fetched me...on the way...she told me that she got a letter from JPA....i was shocked at the news....i didn't really expected it....then she continued saying that JPA asked me to attend a Program Pendedahan Kerjaya since i chose medicine course at a hospital of my own choice...chose General Hospital of course...it was actually some kind of programme to test whether the person who chose medicine course is really qualified for it...& i really had no such problems at looking at blood or even dead bodies ( i guess =P)....but kinda scared le...3days wor...it'll be on this coming Wed till Fri -- 29th till 30th....gotta keep my fingers crossed le...coz i've to pass this to get interviewed...& my chance of getting JPA scholarship will thus get bigger & bigger....then i'll be my chance to flee from M'sia (tat is if my parents will allow =.=" ) Still...hope i'll jz stand a chance...sigh...

No comments: