Friday, August 18, 2006

GOSH~~!!!

Man...when fishy started saying about it....i nearly fainted...She...in my opinion at that time...is definitely OUT OF HER MINDS!!! She muz be crazy even to think of such thing...GOSH!!! For goodness sake..!!! He's my best fren's ex bf...not to mention is u fishy's good buddy's ex bf la....ur saying that according to ur survey that he's interested in me??? That's definitely out of the question..!!! N-O W-A-Y!!!! Your survey is definitely down the drains...Even if he does (he better not...i'll probably punch him in the face...& if he ever does...he's sure got his head knocked to insaneness)...i sure wont do such thing as to ever betray my own best friend...no matter how many dozen times nutcracker Ern said about me & him getting together...I rather get together with an ugly fatso than to be a betrayer...

So...Conclusion: NO NO NO~~~!!!! I'M NO BETRAYER~~~

No comments: