Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Treasure your life

After what has happened in the past few days with all those fatal tragedies....tat ended up with allot of people in terribly sad moods....i start to realise how treasurable is our life...never really take the effort to appreciate whatever i have....jz take everything for granted when one day u'll be living & yet the other day u'll appear in heaven...one can never fix your own destiny no matter how great or powerful you are...you jz cant fight God's fate....My mum's right actually...i shouldn't be mad at anything even with small tiny matters...realised that my temper has grown worse starting this year...probably from stress or unhapiness...?? I'm also not sure of it myself...i jz hope to be my ownself once more...the happy-go-lucky, always laughing my head off gal who able to bring happiness to others...but recently i jz grown gloomy....rather to be alone & not join with big groups especially dont really enjoy being in a party when i remember clearly last time i was described as a sociable person compared to my bro....sigh...i hope this surely wont worsen to be psychological sickness....I just wanna live life to the fullest & be happy as my ownself...the original ME...!! And also get some new year resolutions so i can be fully well prepared for next yr's BIG day -- STPM....okok...i noe myself that the lazy worm in me still havent the intention of leaving yet...but trust me...when the time comes i wont be a lazy bum anymore...jz cant stop my dream from coming true as a doctor....


~LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST~

No comments: