Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sis convocation

Yesterday's my sis's convocation...& i've missed my last bio test to attend her convo =S But its not something i'm dreading actually....coz i get to have extra time to study my bio which is still my fearmost subject....kekeke....PLUS i get to have a replacement test next Monday even if it means i've to purposely go back to school for that paper since the holiday has started....but dun care la...i can get to relax myself, eat until i get fat then onli start studying & get my test done in that 1hr & 30mins as fast as possible =D

Now i know being the convocation's centre attraction is something both awful feeling & yet a feel of relief of getting away from universities & MOST from the tiring examinations plus the joy. Its awful when u got to walk around wearing that gown & that mortar board where u've to spent LOTS of time getting them pinned to ur hair (or should i say to the head??) so that it wont fall off (me & my mum BOTH did for my sis) & not to mention trying to balance it while walking...then after the ceremony's over u've got to walk around the whole place looking for friends to take pics with as remembrance....walau...!!! Tat's the most awful part....people are all over the place...& thinking of looking for even a person?? My gosh..!!! I've experienced that with my sis as i'm "honoured" to be appointed as her camera girl...& try imagining me wearing a almost 4 inches high heels walking around with her?? =/

Yet....now i onli realised it that i LOVE getting flowers =D Besides being camera girl....i was also asked to hold the bunches of flowers my sis got from me & my parents & also her frens....man...i jz feel REAL happy enough even though i noe its not me who's getting it...hehehehe ;) So....no matter what....next time during my convo....i SURE mau bunches & bunches of flowers =D I dont care whatever flowers i get...as long as they're not chrysanthenums for sure....preferably lilys & roses =)


I LOVE FLOWERS~~~

No comments: