Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy happy...

Hehe....good....my classmates decided to use me to play erhu in our drama already...finally...they're found a suitable part to stuff me in =D

Ooo yea...we'll be goin bowling alley again this Wed before the rehearsal...hehe...guess we're addicted to it...real thanks to yu leong's suggestions tat day la...but this time we'll be dragging the guys along....hehehe...muz show some real bowler skills to us beginners le...ohohohohoho~~~ PLUS guys are our financial outlets le...muahahaha =P I'm SOoooo bad...but cant help it le....keke...that's wat guys are for ma if they're with gals...gotta be gentlemen...ekekeke ;p I noe i'm bad la....hehe.....i'm a BULLY for guys....hahahahahaha~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment for ur erhu thingy . U know how happee i am for u anyway, right? don't need reassurance... right? hehe... spoilsport!

dun be so mean to guys...altho' i muz admit, yeah, they're there to be exploited. But be nice 2 them too.

Yeap, yeap, it's sze-en the goody girl here. And no ... no ... calling me ernie!!!!