Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Late at night...

Endless nights of staying up to study...i'm bashed!! Stressed!!! Not to mention lonely....last time still got ms Ernie accompanyin me coz she's the onli fren i have who also spend the night studying away...but now..?? Sigh....how come guys dun stay up as late as me huh..?? Else i wont be tat lonely le...but its good oso la...coz i get to concentrate on wat i'm studying instead of busy pressing away on my hp...hehe....Ohhh...how i wish this exam would end fast so tat it wont torture me anymore...& i'm looking forward to the camps i'll be having in the holidays & oso Ernie coming back PLUS the double party we're going to hold =D Dreaming away.....ohohohoho....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gurlll ....

i lurv u . :)

i lurv u. :)

i lurv u. =D

no matter what happens.
and u're wrong to think ppl don't care.
and I'll stay up late here in sydney to study too. next time u study late at nite, and think u're alone....

look out of the window.

I'm looking at the same moon.

*muaks*

Anonymous said...

How did ur finals go?

Stop messanging me via friendster

email me!

doinkz