Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Joanne = Jo = Johnny??

Shoots~~!!! Now i'm stuck with the "Johnny" Ho....real THANKS to my "fabulous" maths teacher...jerk..!!! Useless teacher who cant even teach or even do simple maths...not to mention dun even noe how to pronounce Joanne...ish!! He called Joanne Liao "Johnny" & sure i kena oso...GRRRR!!! yet alwiz act clever...one day...i'm sure...one day u wont be able to stand that long in front of the blackboard trying to figure to do the questions....oh well....u'll probably jz get one of our papers & copy the answers & workings on the blackboard....BAH~~!!! One day...we'll get u out of our class & go STRRAIGHT back to ur afternoon class where u can still trick those lil kiddies...hmph!!!

Well...okla...i dun blame Soon Soon though for calling me Jo la....its hard to differentiate between double Joanne in class anyway...plus alot of my close frens been calling me Jo for short...so....dun mind la...but that idiot jerk maths teacher really had got on my nerves!!! He deserves the treatment he got from us...especially from me....wakekeke...good that i'm the 1st person to boycott....hey no...."girlcott" him =P I'm ever SOoooo bad....ohohohohoho~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harlooooooo!!!!

Johnny ah hor... it's very the ho-lli-ble. why so tel-li-ble one ah? aiyoyo, ur tea-ther so te-luk one ah?

Lolz... does he talk like this too? hehe.. kidding! I know he doesn't!

Newaz - dun go arnd 'girl-cotting', to quote u, ur teachers!