Saturday, February 10, 2007

A feel of loneliness

Now at cybercafe in Parade...alone...sigh...got dumped by Fishy....imagine that..sigh..few days ago when she's in cold war with Leng..she sticks to me like hell coz she's bored no one talked to her especially in class since Leng sits beside her...& on Thurs when they've resume to normal...she dumped me!! Great huh....sigh....i've given up already la long time ago....been lonely ever since...err...last yr...?? Immuned. Haiz. What can i say anyway? I did my responsible as a fren & whatever the outcome is guess i've to accept it no matter what. But it is a REAL sad case.

Okok...enough of complaining around about my sad ownself...no more depressing posts huh....Hmm...what can i say...today choir's as usual...si gong came back...with my si po....hahaha...good choice....kekeke =P I've kinda the feeling that those choir gals...hmm...not too happy about the closeness between me & si gong....but what to do...coz of my sister...i cant do anything le...cant ignore him oso wert...right?? Haih..i dun care already...as long as i do my responsibilities well....tats all i care....& concentrate well on my studies...dowanna dump too much on choir oso la...studies far more important than anything....no matter how others think...

Hehe..have the feeling of success....hehehe...coz i've successfully get hold of the new studying technique i'm having now...fast & effective...at least i get to memorise ALOT more compared to before that. Great. =D Gambate kudasai arr Joanne Ho~~!!! Gotta keep up the spirit in me now the fire has started =) Go. Go. GOoo!!!! ;p

No comments: