Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pre-exam post

1st news: Monthly exam's jz next Wed. Did preparations before cny, during cny & after cny till now.

2nd news: Jz got the news yesterday that both me & mum passed our Japanese test!! Woohoo!!! No need to retake luu...Tried out at Ice Ice Baby near Ipoh padang there...jz few shops away from Kopitiam....cool place....nice food & nice surroundings too....nice place to introduce to frens....gonna go there more =p Lurve its Banana Sambayon & Baby Sundae!!! Yummy~~!!!

3rd news: Ern's left for Canberra already for studies at the University. I'm gonna miss her allot (Uh...no...shud be i've started missing her already since she'd left for KL =P) Bad gal...wasted my money sending her international sms leh...but no response...dun love u anymore!! HMPH!! Dun care whether i'm addicted anot...i can control myself...bler~~~


New year resolution: 1. Get away from love life. Start avoiding from him. I don't want to make myself suffer. I don't need it at the moment. Give me headaches only. Rather stay single for the time being till the time is right ;p
2. Concentrate on studies & ONLY studies. GAMBATE KUDASAI!!!!
3. Aim to pass my piano exam in June.
4. Start driving to school myself after March's school holidays. Wouldn't wanna walk anymore. My legs cant take it anymore.
That's all for now!! Will blog more when i've finished my exams...ciaoz~~

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

gambateh!!

haha, if u realise, i'm literally supporting myself here with a currency that is 3 times bigger than RM.

it's called being financial prudence. =P

loves.

don't get too thin.