Thursday, February 08, 2007

Topic-less

Oklor...no more depressing posts then....haha...but somehow i may need some counselling...kekeke...even though i'm a PRS myself...but still amateur....guess da onli place i can pour out wat i think is in this blog la...& also to u la my dearie Ern ;p

Hm....starting to get busy with studies...exam's coming on da 5th of March....Sports Day's on da 3rd...too bad my knees jz not ok yet for me to participate in the 4x100m relay that'll be held at the stadium....sigh....I WANNA RUN!!!!! =/ Jz have the intention to go take part without letting my parents noe...but....sigh....forget it~~!!! Even though it'll be da last chance for me to run in a proper running track in da stadium...haiz....Busy anyway on making notes....changing my studying style already as taught by my sis....had been looking for a better way but no one can tell me....lucky i still have my sis =D

Anyway....wont be able to on9 for awhile la...so this blog will be left unused for some time...Currently looking forward to Ern coming back to Ipoh...i still owe her her bday prezzie...hope she'll like wat we're giving her anyway...missed her too =P Hmm...Valentine's on next Wed (14/2)....but another lonely Valentine's luu...dah biasa already anyway....hehe...every yr's Valentine's is jz a normal day for me ==> 单身贵族 ^^


Ciaoz.....

No comments: