Monday, February 18, 2008

Embarrassing moment...

Okie...this is the evidence of my stupidity

Ahh....bad day...bad luck to my poor name tag too...last yr in form6 already also can break into half -.-" Happened one day when me and my friends were walking to chem tuition today...thanks to the stupid rain.....thanks to no one to fetch us to tuition that's why we ended up walking there in the rain...thanks to myself who's stupiak enough to hold the umbrella in front of me...and most thanks to the pili bomba locating on the side of the road near to Sam Tet just beside the carpark...haiz.....this all caused me to have a swollen chest when i knocked into the pili bomba...also a bruised shin....with also a broken-into-half nametag which I only noticed the poor thing when i reached the tuition centre...only half of it was still pinned to it...but Ah Ong found the other half for me few days later when she was walking to tuition...so now I still have the complete nametag le....hehe...only that it has scratched quite badly...not to mention also a hurt pride o.O However...cant help laughing at myself with my friends le...hope no one recognises us though coz we were doing that just by the road side...but its really funny...imagine seeing someone hugging the pili bomba while kneeling in front of it....as if i'm asking for the pili bomba's hands in marriage...hahahahahaha...that's me le ;p But imagine also how big is the impact as u can see that even my nametag can broke into half...kekeke...but thanks to it also la...else i wouldnt know what would have happened to my chest bones =S Anyway...all these had happened few months ago already la...only got to remember it when i found my nametag....took a pic of it also le as a memory of my own stupidity....my friends still remember about it and we still laughed at the memory when we see that pili bomba....lolz~~~
p/s: Does pili bomba have HANDS...??? ~LOLZ~


1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

hahaha... i can karate chop the name tag and still it wouldn't break into half. so i can imagine the impact la. glad to hear ur okay now. lol... maybe u can keep the name tag and tell ur kids and grandkids about this funny story of urs =p