Sunday, February 17, 2008

The life I have now...

Wow..its been ages since i've posted anything in this blog..1st is my internet connection which's as slow as a sloth la..secondly is i'm kind of busy with the life now after STPM. Anyway, its been a relief i still have a place where i can say out my feelings without bothering how others think =)

Ok...after STPM, have been searching for jobs..even a teaching job although i really do detest this kind of job because I don't have the confidence to teach kids well. Well, went to apply though on the day after christmas...and got news on the day after I'm back from the KL trip where I went to a piano concerto performance at MPO with my sis la. Was a bit disappointed when I was told that I wasn't given a temporary teacher job..instead just a relieve teacher job...but was happy too coz it's the first job I ever had. So I just took it. I was sent to Poi Lam Primary School...and for so many weeks I'm the form teacher of a std3 class...teaching them Chinese, Maths, Science, Music and Moral. I know the pay isn't as much as a temporary teacher...but it's been a satisfying job where i get working experience and memories =) And most of all, I realised that actually a teaching job aint as bad as what i thought at first. It really make me realised that how difficult and how stressed is a teaching job...and i kind of regretted how i think of my teachers last time =P This teaching job also teaches me the way dealing with different kind of situations and people and i think this is a good way in leading to the society world later ^^ Too bad i've 3 more weeks left at this school only...only start to adapt here....hope i can get another job at another school soon le though...new environment new experience ma...yet surely i'll miss those 38 kids le...haiz.....

Ah...ever since the last time i posted anything...lot of inportant days have passed...Christmas, New Year 2008, Chinese New Year and even Valentines Day which was just 2days ago...lonely Valentines Day again...haha...so to me is Singles' Awareness Day la ;p Finally too...i've repayed CP's movie treat le...went to watch Meet The Spartans together...

Lonely ain't a bad thing la...well...at least I get to appreciate this kind of life now where I wouldn't be having it anymore IF i'm not single anymore....hehe...In chinese, there's two words for lonely which have ALMOST the same meaning but NOT really same la..寂寞 & 孤单. I read this in a chinese novel by a quite famous novelist la...

寂寞确实跟孤单不一样, 孤单只表示身边没有别人.
但寂寞是一种, 你无法将感觉跟别人沟通或分享的心理状态.
而真正的寂寞应该是, 连自己都忘了, 喜欢一个人的感觉.
Well...i admit..i'm a lonely person...but my kind of lonely is the 孤单type...not the 寂寞type...because i'm relieved and happy that I do have some friends where i can share my feelings anytime...and they never complained..so...here I want to say thanks to these friends who had been listening to my grumblings and complains without asking for any repayments le...to Ernie, Zhu Whee and Jason....cheers to our friendship~~!!! =D Especially to Ernie...my love towards her will never fade...hehe...coz even though she's thousand of miles away from me....but this distance never let our 13yrs of friendship fade...and she never complains although sometimes i caused her cellphone inbox to explode due to my many many sms-es...kekeke...she never complains too when she called me constantly even though the phone bill is quite high ;p...i'm proud of this!! ^^ Love u loads luu dearie Ernie...hope u do like the present...sorry too for unable to get u the chipmunk u want...
Whoops...wrote a lot without noticing..anyway..got to get off now....got to get on with my japanese homework..else mum'll start grumbling for my laziness already =p

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

wah, a teacher who teaches chinese, maths, science, music and moral... that's like so cool. I couldn't remember any secondary school teachers being so cool last time in high skool. Maybe u should consider being a teacher?? haha... i think u'll be great as a teacher. screw medicine and just go for teachers' training instead... =p

wah that guy got so many admirers and u said to him "I rather keep this kind of relationship??"... haha... wat la u... go for it!

Joanne said...

Nah..i really detest a teaching job la although i really enjoy these teaching days...rather go for medicine although by the time i finish medicine i'll be an old hag di...lolz...Aduh...really nothing la...rather keep this kinda relationship lor...cant stand those breaking up scenes di le >.<