Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New hairstyle

Finally...i've really made my decision to cut my hair short la...after so many months of hard work to keep it long...really don't have the heart to do so la...but wanna change it for awhile la....cut short....the fringe too...hope my students won't be shocked by the sudden change la...hahaha...this Sat's the day...woohoo~~!!! Dunno what i'll look like though after that....but with that plain look...guess I won't have much changes in my look la...except either look more matured...which's something impossible...or probably i'll look like a school girl...more likely to look like a primary school girl....can compete with my students already....lolz~~

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

short hair is nice... i remember last time i used to fancy long hair so much... but now not so much... i rather prefer to have short hair... Haha... having different hairstyles bring out the different personalities in me. so when i have a bad hair day, i'm a total freak. lol