Saturday, May 24, 2008

Free~~!!!

Hehe...last Fri's my last day plus its also Teacher's Day...quite unexpectedly i received quite a number of presents...but honestly...i still prefer those presents given by the Poi Lam kids...at least they give it with their heart...although these presents are all expensive stuffs la...but all i mind is the heart that counts..not money and the price of the presents...if these students can afford these presents...its better if they donate the money to the victims of the earthquake in SiChuan le...the presents i received also consider OK already le if compared to some other teachers...some of them even get cakes (1KG type which costs almost $60) and even red wine!!! Omigosh!! I really got a shock when i see these kind of presents on the teachers' tables...anyway...its really a BIG relief that i'm teaching there anymore...too much stress from students and staffs...guess no one will miss me also la...they never believe in my teaching ability anyway coz i never do spoon-feeding to the students like what EVERY teachers in this school did...so....been spending this whole week with the same routine ==> sleep..eat..sleep =p Tomorrow..or i should say tonight midnight will be going to Hatyai with my parents and sis for holiday tim...hehe...food...fOoD...FOOD!!!! Muahahahahaa...i'm gonna be fatter le ^^

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

hey sweetie, I think I missed you before you left for your holiday - but I hope that you had LOTS OF FUN! And that it'll be a great time to relax and put away those unfortunately turn of events recently.

I miss you too. :(