Friday, May 16, 2008

Last day of teaching

yAY!!! Tomorrow's my last day of teaching at Sam Tet primary school...almost 2months there already...but to me...its not such a satisfying teaching experience as what i've experienced back at Poi Lam primary school...its such a difference between top schools and those not-too-top schools as what society nowadays categorized them...the attitude of the students AND the parents are so much of difference...haiz....i really prefer to teach co-ed schools than teaching these naughty school boys that gave me sore throat almost everyday for yelling at them...and i broke my principle of not using on the cane..aiks!! I so so so hate using the cane...to scare them..?? ==>OK! but to cane them..?? ==> NOT OK AT ALL!!! But i also caned them very light only la IF compared to those crazy teachers...yucks...cant stand them la...as if whacking the students is such a pleasure to lepas geram on the students...AND also...the staffs....they're treating me as if i'm...err...an alien from outer space...?? As i've said...i've been there for almost 2months...yet only 2 or 3 teachers know wat's my surname....yupz...my SURNAME...not to mention only ONE teacher knows my christian name -.-" brilliant huh..they're way so not friendly..unlike those teachers in Poi Lam who are so friendly and helpful...but anyway...its such a relief leaving this school la...too many things happened...concerning the students' results and parents looking for me everyday...there're even 7 of them come looking for me yesterday @-@ too many stress...i can take it...but i just rather leave la...the teacher's coming back anyway...its my time to leave la actually...i jz wanna stay with my job in peace....and i always feel that as long as i've done what i should do...i don't care much about how others think la...Btw...tomorrow's Teacher's Day...i wonder whether i'll be receiving any presents..?? =p IF i get alot...other teachers'll sure be having sour grapes coz they always doubted about my teaching ability...and IF i don't get any...aiya...get or don't get also don't mean too much to me la anyway...i still appreciate those presents i got from those kiddos back in Poi Lam....hehehe =D

No comments: