Thursday, August 07, 2008

crazy day

crazy...cRAZy..CRAZY~~!!! Gosh...!! Had a crazy day today...after PBL discussion today..went with my sis to UKM's medic campus library by KTM and monorail coz only the medical books are available there instead of at the main campus's...main point is....the place is darn far from my uni...approximately one hour of travelling to get to that place...borrowed 4 extreme thick + heavy books that I need to photostat....after that...even I did alot of persuading NOT to go....my sis keep insisted of going to the bookstore and buy the remaining textbooks...which is...err....5 books..?? Crazy la...we only walk on foot...carrying 9 heavy books...I really have no idea how I managed to got back to uni in 1hour time again...and those 5 books i bought?? Costs me RM469....i'm practically broke dy la...and stupid Sam Tet havent banked-in my cheque for me....there're 1400 over there leh...ish~~!!

And now...although i'm extremely exhausted...still have assignments to do...which i'm not planning to finish them...too much...maybe copy answers tomoro during discussion la....luckily got zoo v to teman me chat la...and he intro-ed alot of nice songs for me also...lolz....with him keep scolding me crazy for downloading albums and albums of lifehouse and coldplay =P not to mention also the soundtracks of famous nice movies....hehehe...well...tats not crazy....its a fabulous way to save money....download for FREE~~~ =P

*SOBZ* Sis's going back to Ipoh tomoro..i so so so miss home...but cant go back...assessment's on next Fri...and I havent finish studying yet...if go home sure no one studies la...so...better to shut myself in the room and study all I want....GAMBATE~~~

No comments: