Thursday, July 31, 2008

fear...

I so so so dearly hope my intuition aint correct...his every action...his every words...seemed to pinpoint at me...and he always do like putting his hand on my shoulder or hand whenever he talks to me...maybe i'm a bit perasan la...but...for what i noticed...he doesnt do that to other girls...not even her who he had known longer than he had known me...and today in library he even keep asking innocent questions like whether i've bf before or not...now available or not...even asking what i'm planning to eat for dinner...and these questions he asked when my gal fren has left...and left me with him and another guy who has a gf already...ok...I dun care what he's thinking....but today I've stated clearly that I won't get involved in any relationship in this whole 5yrs...study is the most important thing now...no time for all these anyway...i'm starting to get the stress from studying...so don't give me any more troubles like this la~~~ I'm TIRED~~~~ and FEAR of commitments....we MAY be best friends...but definitely not anything closer than that...FULLSTOP!!!

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

who is that????

xo ern.