Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New hairstyle

Yay yay!! I got a new hairstyle again...lolz...ok...its short once more...and its REALLY new this time...no more boy-cut style like I always have during secondary school...kekeke....and the 1st reaction I got from my family is that....CUTE!!! Today went for classes oso I got the same reaction from the gal frens...C-U-T-E!!! Okay...someone define cute....Cute = ugly BUT adorable...hmm...I know la..I looked alot childish with this hairstyle la =P But cant help it....its REALLY tooo hot here in KL....so took the chance to cut my hair short when i went back to Ipoh last Fri...during those few days me in Ipoh also stuffed myself with LOTS of food...hehehhee...nicey nice~~~ sooo miss homemade cooking by mum...start to miss home oso....but thinking of we're going to Melaka 2weeks later during National Day is really a niceeeee thought =D

2 comments:

Ying Hui said...

Your new hairstyle is nice! It suits you and yes, it's cute! Haha.

cheesy-pops said...

you need to put a photo of your new hairstyle!

xx ern.