Saturday, September 06, 2008

rumours...

Ooo....now I cant stand my coursemates...seemed that there's a bunch of them have a BIG misunderstanding about me...haiz....including some in my group discussion group...BIG DEAL~~~ Thought that this kind of thing will not happen in uni anymore...but still....What in the world makes them think that Yu Leong's my bf ehh...?? Ohh...I'm gonna go crazy at this rate...well...people out there...he's the only one I'm close with in the whole class coz he's the only one from Ipoh...PLUS he's my form6 classmate...not to mention i've known him for years already la since we're both in the Chinese Orchestra...performed together before in concerts and competitions oso la...and one more thing...I memang mix better with guys if compared to gals la...aiyohh.......wat the heck ar....2day even worse...it was supposedly to be a happy day for me coz Wei Yao came to look for me...he's on his year end break from Germany...bought me the candle cups I want also =D...so in between the classes break I went to the KTM station to pick him up...walked him through the whole uni to have a look...then go for lunch where he asked yu leong along also...AFTER lunch...we were already late coz a bit of rush there...so we were both late for group discussion...but I went in 1st coz yuleong went to check on his car...when I go into the room...they start to ask me where's he...so i jz answered "he's coming..."...AND when yuleong came in...they all start to ask...where in the world we went dating.... -.-''''' OH GOSH!!!!!! Haiz....seriously dunno wat else can I say...its all jz a misunderstanding...and we're perfectly innocent...we know we're perfectly NOT for each other...so I jz tend to ignore others la...watever they say is non of my concern...let them be....they'll know someday that they're wrong....someday~~~
Aihzzzzzz~~~

Meeting up with Adrian is happy...too bad we din managed to take pic together....and he's going back to Germany in Oct already....gonna miss him la although we're really not THAT close...but he's really niceeeee.....hehehe...nice kai gor......

No comments: