Monday, December 15, 2008

AMCCO glory ^^

Hmm...what should I say...CONGRATULATIONS to AMCCO for bringing glory again!! They participated in 21st Century Chinese Orchestra Festival (二十一世纪国际华乐节) which I've participated in it myself when I was back in..err....form 4..?? Anyway...this really surprised me...not that I looked down on them...but seriously their attitude really doubted me when what I saw the very last time I went back to coach them...and ITS their attitude that made me swore never to go back to my alma mater and teach them no matter how they asked me to...I detest the teacher advisor...I detest the headmistress...however I reaaaalllly missed the times me and my friends and juniors and seniors had in CO...also missed Mr Lim, the coach..and surprisingly Ms Tai...haha..unexpectedly..but really do...especially when we've this really sux teacher advisor =p And CO really brings me lots...and I really do mean LOTS of sweet and bitter memories...and not to mention also let me get to know more friends from schools all over the countries...AWwwww.....why didn't UCSI have a CO...?? I seriously wanna organise a CO here...but don't think it'll get any response la...who else would wanna learn the traditional culture of Chinese nowadays eh...?? Haiz...think I better give up that idea...dun think I'll have the time either..2nd sem now is getting hectic...we're learning more stuffs...more into it...and more practical later....which I prefer practical than theories (who wouldn't anyway...?? =p)

Okok...these are the AMCCO's results...
大合奏A队:金牌奖
大合奏B队:银牌奖
阮齐奏:银牌奖

江南丝竹A队:铜牌奖
江南丝竹B队:银牌奖

二胡齐奏A队:金牌奖
二胡齐奏B队:银牌奖
二胡齐奏C队:银牌奖
二胡齐奏D队:铜牌奖

Too bad I didn't get to attend the competition even though its held in Genting...which's VERY near from my place here...almost 30mins of bus ride...but the time the competition was held I was back in Ipoh plus in between is my mum's bday...I so so so so miss CO activities~~

No comments: