Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My 20th Birthday =)

FINALLY~~~ as Huey Leng and Zhu Whee had said...its my 20th bday!! Haha...why..?? Coz I've been cocky for very long already since they're all 20 already while its still not my bday..till today...and its the 1st bday I had for these 20years that I didn't get to have it back at home...and instead I'm STUCK back here in KL...sobz...coz its also the 1st day of my 2nd sem here in UCSI...and without realising it...time really flies...there goes one semester....5 more months to my 1st professional exam that determines whether I can continue with 2nd year...anyway...back to my BIG day...I've loads of friends wishing me..which I really thank all of you...esp my best-est friend Ernie who sms-ed AND also called just now, ji muis like Xinyu and Huishan and Ah Ong and Huey Leng and Pheak Zern whose far away in Hong Kong and purposely go on9 to wish me ^^ not to mention also some great buddies like Zoo V, Vee Shin, Ah Chaw from India, kai gor Wei Yao from Germany, kai gor Wei Yang, kai jie Wei Theng, Wei Loong, Yew Ming, Pin Jun, Jia Ji, Heing who called from UK and a whole lot more which I really really appreciate it =D Oh...and also my coursemates...whoaaa...they're the one who surprised me...I really didn't expected that coz I thought only a few of those who always go onto Facebook that knew about my bday...but what they did really MADE ME BLUSH!!! Awww~~~~ Today before our PBL starts...they just gathered around outside of our small, pathetically tiny room and the whole of them just sang Happy Birthday song to me =D No presents or any celebration which I really don't care...its really the thought that counts..and that really melts my heart~~ I also need to thank Ernie, Xinyu, HuiShan and Zhu Whee who hung out together with me (except HuiShan coz she had her own plans) on Fri...and we really had a memorable day...LOL...thanks for the necklace from Ernie way from Australia, necklace also from XinYu and HuiShan and also the two cds from UNCLE Zoo V =P But most I've to thank is my family who celebrated my bday earlier before I came back to KL on last Sat...mum made a fabulous cheese cake..and we invited my aunt to my house....where we ate the cake, ate fried mee that we "da bao" while drinking chinese tea...niceeeee~ Aww......I SOoooooo miss home...but never mind...next Sat I'm going home again...haha...for 2weeks of holidays of Xmas and New Year ^^ Come to end this...I would love to thank everyone again for remembering and wishing me bday~~~

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Haha... How 'cocky' were you?

What uncle Zhu Whee? Since when I say I want to be your uncle la? I never say I want you to be my niece also lor.