Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To Ms Ernie Foo...

Ern, Me and Fishy ^^

Dear Ernie, thanks alot for taking the pics and uploading them!! =) I did bring my camera along that day...but guess I forgotten about it lying in my bag =p ANYWAY...that's not the main point...the main point is...I'm going back Ipoh this Saturday and I'm certainly dragging you out of your house and we must go crazy-ing before you leave...I can't go out everyday also btw...just ONE day will do...where we go play bowling (YIKES! Now you mentioned it I'm starting to itch to play it...its a looonnngggg time since I last played it...) and also most certainly we're going for a movie...no matter what movie...as long as its nice....coz I really don't know why we can end up not going for any movies together for the 13years we've known each other...I really don't understand why...NOT EVEN ONCE!!!! -.-' So....remember and DO try to keep your promise okay? Uncle Jason knows how to get to my house...so I don't mind if you guys find one night and drop by my house to drag me out go yumcha ^^ (No need to worry about my mum...she's less strict on curfew stuffs...and I'm allowed for night outings...especially where there's someone with the name FOO SZE-EN!!! =p)


1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

awwwww I JUST SAW YOUR POST!!! THAT"S SOOOOO SWEET. <3

Did you check ur facebook yet? Monday afternoon... we'll do something. I'll be in AMC in the morning - netball training. Sound good? :) *huggies*