Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Transformers 2...

What a day~~ Had classes til 11am. Followed by PBL til 1pm. Had exactly the same trigger as what I had last year. Caused me to be in a dilemma. Am I supposed to talk like I supposed to so that I can get my full marks? Or should I not talk so much and let my juniors talk more instead? This is just soooo getting on my nerves. ESPECIALLY when we got ABK today as our facilitator. What a nightmare~ *dash underscore dash* Supposed to have Q&A session in the afternoon as a replacement for Fri's session, but seems that Aishah's still sick so its being cancelled again and postponed to this coming Friday instead. And how coincidence it is that I sms-ed Zoo V during PBL asking whether he's coming to visit me at UCSI or not and he told me he's going to meet up with Vshin instead at Midvalley. Oh well, that tempted as I'm not in my best mood today. Had insomnia yesterday and PBL session really pissed me off especially after seeing ABK. So went off to Midvalley after PBL and dressed up. Both were having lunch at McD when I reached and after that we went for movies ==> Transformers 2 after great consideration choosing between Harry Potter and Transformers. It's still as great as the 1st time I watched it. =) After movies, dinner! AFter dinner, Zoo V said he need a pair of formal clothing for his presentations. We went to Jusco to buy him a shirt and a pair of pants. Vshin had his eyes on a pair of cool slim greyish silverish tie instead after I suggesting it to him. Lucky for them its currently Jusco sale, so the stuffs are quite cheap. Oh well, this is the 1st ever experience of mine to choose clothes for guys besides my dad and my bro. Should I say lucky these guys? =p Darn tired....gonna nap now a bit before waking up and continue with my studying.....


p.s: This is the 2nd time I'm not able to get on a KTM due to the terribly-stuffed "sardine cans" *duh~* KL people are just sooooooo darn crazy during the busy traffic-jam hours...not only on the roads...but also on the railway tracks....

No comments: