Friday, July 17, 2009

A New Start and A Change

Started classes this week. Everything's just introduction to the topics we need to learn in this year. The juniors are great! No one's from Ipoh or even Perak...the nearest is from Cameron Highlands ==> Frankie OK...the guys are especially great coz the girls seldom mix with us....guess coz we're not that close yet...or maybe guys are better to mix with...there's Johnny (cute chubby guy), 光耀, Lin Hui, Melissa, Jie Ying...others still not sure what's their name yet...hahaha....especially the girls...they all look quite alike especially coz all of them apply makeups to class *dash underscore dash* (oh ya...unlike us COMMON seniors...no idea what's the reason behind all the makeups...simple makeups is acceptable...but mascara???) And I'm now spending more time with my friends then shutting myself back in hostel....which I think is a good change...and they too think its great for being able to drag me out from my hostel...LOL =p Hopefully someone'll come pick me up for supper tonight as promised by ah Pang ^^ Speaking of ah Pang...when we were having lunch together just now....I mentioned about how YL nvr spoke to me already ever since I got my results and how disappointed I am about him since we've known each other for so many years....and really thanks to ah Pang for telling me that I knew now I've made a great big mistake and misunderstanding about him....seemed that he just dunno what to say to me and afraid that I'll misunderstand for whatever he says....oh well....he should have told me straight about that!!! Or at least greet me or what instead of treating me like an invisible person...duh~~ Haizzz.....guess I seriously need to confront him someday...just talk to him instead of waiting for him to start talking to me again...Well....at least I knew that my intuition wasn't wrong in the 1st place....just that I couldn't believe for what I saw with my own eyes...luckily that ah Pang and Thomas and Chap Hoong asked him about that and he told them...and when I expressed my anger to Pang she just told me what he said....He just duno how to express himself....scared of being awkward....what a guy~~~

No comments: