Thursday, July 09, 2009

Starting of a brand new year...

Gonna start my classes next Mon...everything's the same from the start...except the system is totally different this year....with no more every week Formative Assessments....and ended up with only 3 tests this semester..after each module taught...Ok...anyway....saw my juniors on Mon when I went to the computer lab trying to do my course selection...there're only 25 of them..which is considered very few of them if compared to my batch where we had about 45 of us from the start...and also if compared to the new batch of pharmacy students where they've 60 of them!! Crazy dudes....sooo many people studying pharmacy...I wonder will there be anymore places for them to work by the time they graduate...In those 25 juniors of mine...most are girls...and the guys..?? Sigh...too bad for me...gonna be a boring sem with no leng chais AT ALL!!! =p All either too nerdy or...err.....not good-looking la..AND all of them are one year younger than me...no way I'm going after a kiddo...not up to my standards....hahaha....but what I'm gonna do in class is not too see leng chais la...lol...I'll be sitting in front of the class upon the request from Dr Aishah...oh dear....hope I won't be caught dozing off while sitting in front of everyone =S Besides me, there'll also be JW, CW and Jeffrey...oh well....4 seniors among the juniors..I wonder how this year will be....and no way I'm gonna fail again this time...and won't have the chance to...coz IF I really do..guess either my dad'll kick me to overseas or even kick me to study music (definitely NOT my choice!)

No comments: