Friday, September 25, 2009

Doubts...

I THINK I saw SKL today in the ktm I was riding on my way back from Ipoh to KL. He didn't saw me and I also don't dare to call out to him either as I was wearing a face mask myself. Guess he wont recognise me either. We haven't been exactly close except that we've known each other ever since primary school, if its not for the chinese essay tuition class. It sure has been nagging me since this morning. That weird feeling just keep coming onto me. *sigh*

Watching The Covenant now. Its a 2006 movie. I still remember I watched it in the movies and I keep thinking that I watched it with my sis. Found out that my sis has never watched the movie. And the thing is I don't remember at all who watched the movie with me already. I just wish someone could refresh my memory for me. *sobz* Now there's more to something to bother my mind.

Gonna continue studying after finish watching. Next Mon's 2nd modular assessment. And next Fri I'm going back Ipoh again for mooncake festival.

No comments: