Monday, September 28, 2009

Lunch outing

Finished PBL early today so went back to hostel and get my lunch. Just when I finished my lunch, JW sms-ed me saying changwai wanna ask me and Diana along for lunch. Since long time never see that guy who ran off to IMU dy plus just finished 2nd modular assessment, so I promised to meet up where CW will be picking us up. We considered for a long time where to have lunch, and finally CW decided on having it in Midvalley. And today's also the 1st time I visited JW's house. Love it!! Also chatted with Ah Pang who's having 4weeks study week. We had lunch at Kim Gary's where me and Diana only had drinks while two others had their lunch. Aww....I sooo miss the time where we chatted non stop...about everything.....miss that CW whose filled with so much humour =) Hope we can have such time together again~~

p.s: I soooo hate coffee yet I still love it...duh~ As long as I don't drink coffee in the afternoons and especially at night...else I won't be able to get to sleep at all...

No comments: