Friday, September 18, 2009

New invented technique

I just found a new technique of playing badminton in my room when I don't have a badminton racquet and the shuttlecock. I used a toiletroll when I've finished using it as the shuttlecock and the broomstick as my racquet and my room door as the target..thanks to my pathetically small room. LOLZzzz. I wonder what my roommate will say when she knows about it. *wink*

Stupid uni!! We had a long day of almost 9hours straight of no-electricity day. And it's not only our hostel, but the WHOLE uni..so that includes the classrooms. So the students especially the music students like my roommate is forced to stop the classes else they'll be having them in entire darkness (that sounds romantic though =p) Lucky though that I went out from 3-6pm to play badminton with my juniors in Angkasa's MPH. Muahahaha...guess that new technique of mine has some effect...I think I've a hang of it on playing badminton already...at least better than the previous session we had two weeks ago. And now I'm OFFICIALLY addicted to badminton, which its good! ^^ Later I'll go on to swimming...as soon as I get my roommate to go together...I SOoooo wanna have a look at North Wing's newly built swimming pool...and also Blue Ocean Strategy's fabulously-magnificent hall where I only saw pictures of it in the newsletter of UCSI website. Seems that we even have a Steinway grand piano in UCSI now...COOL!!! Just that its in North Wing's Blue Ocean Strategy hall...me and Ying Hui have absolutely no idea why they put it there since the music faculty's in South Wing here *dash underscore dash* Oh...and no-electricity day like yesterday is no big deal...we just had the same thing last week...last week is for 7hours...duh~~ We gave so much money and yet the electricity power's terrible. Seriously we need to hand in petitions and even letters of complaint from the parents so that the uni know how "miserable" they're making our life. PLUS yesterday there's a heavy rainstorm after I got back from badminton session, which makes my stomach have to suffer until 7something when the rain almost stopped and me and YingHui just have to get our books and her laptop to Taizi cafe to get away from the hostel. We stayed there till around 11.30pm after I got the sms from Michael that the electricity's back in hostel. I guess the people working in Taizi probably recognised us both already. LOL. We're there last Thurs too..hehehehe =p

Now I'm hoping that they won't have the same thing again next Thurs..when I come back to KL again after going back home this Sun. And next next Mon's 2nd Modular Assessment =S Hope I can get better results, else Dr. Aishah's gonna screw me. *yikes*


p.s: Special thanks to my juniors especially the guys, Jee Wei and Chap Hoong who taught my how to play badminton and again to Chap Hoong and Jee Wei for dragging me off to play basketball last session =) Oh..and also to Yu Leong la...for teaching me how to shoot basketball last time during orientation. LOL.

No comments: