Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Almost" abandoned blog

One month ago it says was my last post. And since then,

Classes on endocrine system has finished last week. Starting on reproductive system this week.

Had my first Modular Assessment yesterday, which I think its not quite good, think my memory's running out of me *sad face*

Got onto The Star newspaper on the female football fans interview, thanks to my roommate =) I'm famous now. Lol.

Joined a few of church's fellowship's activities and outings.

And also having junior orientation starting this week, where we'll be meeting with the juniors first time today after our only class.
Anticipating.

Celebrated Mic's friend's birthday at Pizza Hut as well. Became first-class paparazzi by glimpsing something about one of our dear lecturer. Lols.

Worst of all, happened something I dreaded most and still it happens to me. Feels as if I'm in one of those Taiwanese dramas that I always watched. But then, its real life. And I can't avoid it nor ignore it. Not when I still have to face him each and everyday.




I just feel like a complete fool.

No comments: