Sunday, June 06, 2010

Starting of another year.

2nd year. Tomorrow's first day. Starting with PBL 1st session and Endocrine System. Arghhhh. No more Diana around with us as well coz she didn't make it to 2nd year with us. And also days without him staying in hostel anymore. No more staying overnight at his place as well. Less time seeing him for sure. But more time for me on my studies I guess. Weird is, I'm famous in the hostel now. Everyone was asking why I'm alone already, without him around me, and some also asked why long time never seen me since I was having that one-and-a-half-month holiday, and that includes the security guards and the laundry guy. Lols. Bet my roommate also misses me coz I was spending the last few nights in his condo although I was back in KL on Wed. =p And true enough, seemed there'll be lots of changes ever since he made up his mind to shift out of the hostel. I just wonder. And I seriously dread classes starting so early. Urgh!

Thanks to him, I think I'm losing weight. Try not to if you're walking everyday few times from the hostel to the condo to-and-fro. Sometimes even running. And I especially hate walking up the slope of UCSI. Duh~ Not to mention I've lost my appetite these few days. Mum and Dad!!! I'll go back to my fit form in no time, no worries I won't end up as a fat woman!! Lols.

1 comment:

condo in Philippines said...

It's nice to have a friend like him because you stay at his condo any time you want.

Paula M