Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friends adding colours to my life

Got a call from ZW yesterday. Seems that he's having a one-month semester break now. So before he's going back to Ipoh, he's coming over to Cheras to look for me~!! *smiles* Though we haven't really fixed up a time, but sure hope we managed to meet up la. Long time never see. Not even during my own semester break when he was not free at all that time. And seriously, those G2000 shirts are going to mould in my room soon. Urgh. And ZW, are you really serious about jam-ing in the music rooms? Erm, sorry to say, but its been a long time since I last touched the piano keys. Lols.

Besides that, when I was on MSN yesterday, Fishy chatted with me on MSN, telling me that she'll be coming down to KL with JiaYee next Mon for a few days, and will be staying with Ah Ong. Told her maybe we can meet up if they get to come to Cheras's longest pasar malam which is so coincidently right outside my campus. Hehehe. Hopefully they'll make it. *more smiles*


Guess what, the clock on the com says 6.38am, and I've been awake for about and hour. Got awakened by the cold of the early morning. And can't go back to sleep anymore. So the only way is to blog. Lols. Later gonna check up on my books on male reproductive system anatomy. *yawn*

1 comment:

Xin Yu said...

take care my dear...sleep earlier...i'll try my very best to make it on wednesday...really look forward in seeing you..have tonnes of things to talk to you...